HELLO! my name is HAMZAH :)
i'm turning FOURTEEN this yr
on the 30TH SEPT
im a member of the VSCB VSCB ROCKS!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Monday 26 January 2009
It was a normal day of work and mugging for the exams on a normal Saturday for many. I woke up for a fresh start in the morning. It was a normal day, rays of sunlight greeted me as I woke up. My clothes were ready and after a nice warm soak in the bathtub, I changed and ate a breakfast of bread with nutela spread untoasted just the way I liked it.
My mother sent me to school and with money and my phone in my pocket, I entered the school head straight for the band room. Once in the spacious band storeroom, I did warmups on my instrument the trumpet getting ready for the strenous exercises the conductor would put us through. SYF is coming and the band has all eyes on the gold with honours prize for the SYF band competition.
After talking with a few friends the bandmajor called the band into the spacious band room to fall in. A quick marking of attendence soon followed. The band got ready and waited for the band conductor to enter. While waiting, the student conductors would go through a few exercises like scales, long noted and many more.
The conductor soon arrived and all respected his presence by greeting him. The band was deadly silent as our conductor talked about ways to improve how we play. Our conductor could be very nice, only once i have seen him angry and after that I try not to make mistakes but to make mistakes is human.
After two hours of playing in the band and going through our SYF piece a thirty minute break was called for. Eating food and talking to friends for the time sped things up and another two hours of practicing took place.
The next thing to come was what i always dreaded for on Saturdays and it was DRILLS! it was really muscle aching and left the hand sore after holding the trumpet in mid air for thirty minutes as we marched and played the song, Pathfinder of Panama. I would usually come back home tired from a long days rest.
After all the tiring drills the band was dismissed and i went home for a good days rest.
12:25 AM
Monday, January 26, 2009
Monday 26 January 2009
It was a normal day of work and mugging for the exams on a normal Saturday for many. I woke up for a fresh start in the morning. It was a normal day, rays of sunlight greeted me as I woke up. My clothes were ready and after a nice warm soak in the bathtub, I changed and ate a breakfast of bread with nutela spread untoasted just the way I liked it.
My mother sent me to school and with money and my phone in my pocket, I entered the school head straight for the band room. Once in the spacious band storeroom, I did warmups on my instrument the trumpet getting ready for the strenous exercises the conductor would put us through. SYF is coming and the band has all eyes on the gold with honours prize for the SYF band competition.
After talking with a few friends the bandmajor called the band into the spacious band room to fall in. A quick marking of attendence soon followed. The band got ready and waited for the band conductor to enter. While waiting, the student conductors would go through a few exercises like scales, long noted and many more.
The conductor soon arrived and all respected his presence by greeting him. The band was deadly silent as our conductor talked about ways to improve how we play. Our conductor could be very nice, only once i have seen him angry and after that I try not to make mistakes but to make mistakes is human.
After two hours of playing in the band and going through our SYF piece a thirty minute break was called for. Eating food and talking to friends for the time sped things up and another two hours of practicing took place.
The next thing to come was what i always dreaded for on Saturdays and it was DRILLS! it was really muscle aching and left the hand sore after holding the trumpet in mid air for thirty minutes as we marched and played the song, Pathfinder of Panama. I would usually come back home tired from a long days rest.
After all the tiring drills the band was dismissed and i went home for a good days rest.
12:25 AM
tagboard
YOUR CBOX CODES HERE.
gallery
Anything you want here. Your photo albums, portfolio of designs, photo slideshows.
The "gallery" blogtitle is up for you to change, personalise it to suit you :)